BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"Don't Kiss me if your afraid of thunder. My life is a storm."


- Anita Krizzan





Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fireman's Love











<br/>
<br/>
Winter wind flies around
I receive a forest fire call
Dead leaves hit the ground
I remain trying to stall
Your face is all I see
I know you’re watching inside
But I stare at the tree
Please don’t cry
But now I have to leave
Just let me know you love me
And that we are meant to be
My truck drives away
The forest is overcome by flames
Animals absently scurry
It’s time to take aim
The fire is full of fury
Others yell commands
I see your brown eyes
And only hope you understand
This life that undermines
I recall you say saying you love me
And that we are meant to be
That keeps me strong
Throughout the fight
Because I know where I belong
Back in your sight
I watch the door fly
You run into my arms
True love never dies
No need for me to be alarmed
I know you love me
And that we are meant to be

**this is dedicated to my friend Chris, an amazing firefighter and lover. His girl is very lucky to have such an amazing guy**

0 comments: