BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"Don't Kiss me if your afraid of thunder. My life is a storm."


- Anita Krizzan





Saturday, December 28, 2013

Stranger

















When we meet. . .
Sparks flew through the air,
The intensity began to flare.
In this hopeless attraction,
You where quite the distraction!

As time went by. . .
We faced quite the attack,
but you keep me on track.
A friend in the darkest of times,
But a devil in disguise.

The affair did indeed occur. . .
I suppose to assume love over lust,
was a such a foolish waste of trust!
All the lies just to get inside,
and then forget to say good-bye

The "I told you so"s . . .
I can no longer defend you,
As you say I'm untrue.
To turn you back after all this,
Shows me what I have so blindly missed
How they were so painfully correct,
You nothing but an egotistical mess

Hello Stranger. . .
I really don't know you,
Nor do i really want to.
You see this "amazing" guy,
Made me cry (One too many times)

0 comments: