BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"Don't Kiss me if your afraid of thunder. My life is a storm."


- Anita Krizzan





Sunday, April 27, 2014

Gone












I done waiting for your lies
and soaking in falsehoods.
I've learned the art of Good-bye.
Trust me, It's not misunderstood.

I forgive you for the truth,
The one you'll never say.
Just keep blaming youth,
That'll get you far you one day.

You won't even show up for this Good-Bye,
And I need someone to lash out on!
Coward, come face up to your Lies!
So that tomorrow I can be gone.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok to be who u are, twisted is great! I have always been considered twisted and always misunderstood, if at all. I am now 50 and as absurd and way out there as ever, even more so and I do not give a fuck that my own kids don't get it! So the less they understand or another to understand, the more.sacked I become. And now, as of last year, I had to have my leg amputated, after a year long illness, thus, pure rage is soon to come out and as always, I will express myself in a twisted manner. I love to shock and horrify the many. Its not my fault they can't being to process anything. Anyway, I get it. I am it. As a mother, and grandmother, I am pretty twisted. U should write about me. A new amputee mother and grandmother. Married and divorced 8+ times. No shit. Colorful life. And oh so much more. I would love to share ur words and u would get the credit. Think about it. Power to ya! Truly, cindy.... cindybnbigd@gmail.com