BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"Don't Kiss me if your afraid of thunder. My life is a storm."


- Anita Krizzan





Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Nice Kicks













“Just talk to him” Dylan says.
But it doesn’t work that way.
He’s way too cute.
I mean, have you seen his kicks?
“Yeah, yeah he’s a cute hipster”
But oh he’s so much more.
He can spill emotions on a page
and be extraverted.
He can talk so casually,
Whereas I just rant.
Did I mention he plays magic,
and loves the classic doctor who?
 He invites me for a drink
and it seems like we just click.
So how do I just say it?
“Hey man nice kicks,
 let’s go out sometime!”
Yeah like that will ever work!
Maybe I should just write some rhymes,
just in nick of time.
Books are read
and the Tardis is blue.
I’d like to time travel,
how about you?
 So I can’t spit good rhymes in time.
I’ll just stick with awkward me,
“Hey Ellec, nice kicks,
 wanna go out some time?”