BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"Don't Kiss me if your afraid of thunder. My life is a storm."


- Anita Krizzan





Monday, August 16, 2010

Another Day With A Tear




Another day gone by
Without me on your mind
A tear falls from my eye
How could you be so blind
With love that is so pure
Breaking my heart in two
The slamming of a door
Separates me from you
And it feels like the end
Though I'm still in the fight
Hoping that we can mend
It has to be alright
Another day gone by
Starts another break down
A tear falls from my eye
Cause to this love I'm bound

2 comments:

Manic said...

Tears shall wash you clean. You may not want them to, but they will. I know that I would once rather suffer in tears than let go the treasured memories, the truth of my love. But those very tears washed me clean. I didn't want them to, but they did.

Anonymous said...

Your poetry is deeply felt. You are a brilliant poet.