BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"Don't Kiss me if your afraid of thunder. My life is a storm."


- Anita Krizzan





Thursday, August 12, 2010

Love Storms



Another day of rain
Or is all that my tears
Can't say for I'm not sane
But there is not much fear
When you are beside of me
Though now your miles away
I am all I can be
Making it through each day
Though This love is failing
Along with my broken heart
Outside it is hailing
Watch as it falls apart
Love starts to fade away
Leave out the window pane
While there's nothing to say
When freedom is to gain
Storms can't last forever
It has to get better

2 comments:

Nicole McGrath said...

i'm not sure but it sounds like you're having relationship problems. if you get left behind and they move on, just think to yourself, "it wasn't meant to be". keep telling yourself this and it should be easier to move on. if thats not the case then you can email me and though i probably dont live near you, i will do my best to help you.
cinderellaslave@gmail.com
hope things get better for you. <3

MyLifeInShambles said...

that's not it but you can read more about in my last 2 entries of justanothertwistedsoul.blogspot.com