BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"Don't Kiss me if your afraid of thunder. My life is a storm."


- Anita Krizzan





Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dream Walker



Here you are on another night
Take my hand like there was no fight
For now the pain will go away
no awful words are there to say
Please drown everything that was wrong
I haven't seen you in so long
Since the last dream you walked upon
You keep me praying from each dawn
Together again we can be
Though this is not reality
I'll settle for a Dream Walker
If that's all that's left to offer
Maybe I won't wake up again
And This dream will never end

(more Dream Walker feelings below)
http://justanothertwistedsoul.blogspot.com/2010/07/dream-walker.html

5 comments:

Manic said...

I like this a lot. The forlorn sense of love lost. The desperation to still believe. The desire for peace - the longing for escape. I know these feelings so well and you evoke them beautifully

nomz...... said...

ur an amazing poet

nomz...... said...

u are an amazing poet

MyLifeInShambles said...

thank you very much ♥
I love writing & hearing that makes my day (:

nomz...... said...

could u look into my blog ???