BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"Don't Kiss me if your afraid of thunder. My life is a storm."


- Anita Krizzan





Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Your My Suicide



The light goes out of the flare
Not even leaving a prayer
There is so much left to say
Though you can't be here today
For you have to life your life
Even though mine is of strife
That is no concern of you
Just like the moon isn't blue
The stars can't fade out the night
And you can't be worth the fight
As I sleep my dreams begin
Even here you are the end
The suicide of true love
There is no hope from above

1 comments:

Manic said...

Wow! That's a piece of writing, really good.
Love is sacrifice,submission to something more than ones self. Passion is a little death. And yes sometimes it's a suicide. Wish I'd thought of that! I'm impressed. I like it. I like it a lot. Wish I'd written that.