BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"Don't Kiss me if your afraid of thunder. My life is a storm."


- Anita Krizzan





Monday, July 5, 2010

Vampirism



Admit I love him though
Before twilight he is not alive
Cannibal is what some will say but
Don't be tricked by a play of words
Every night will be lethal
For he lives to feed and murder
Gaining soul and strength he will
Hinder worthless beings
I though am not worthless
Just because love is true
Kiss away the pain of death
Lie to me about what's next
Make me like you are
Never will I be worthless
Others will envy at my sight
Problems will be no more
Questions about you will be
Reveled when I am different
Sadness will be left behind with
Thoughts of past destroyed
Uniformed men will be no match
Victory will live in my blood
Why would I wish any different
Xamine my worthiness tonight
Yonder take me away
Zip the thread of life away tonight

1 comments:

Manic said...

I became a wolf when left alone too long.
Now I sleep by day, but at night I sing my song